New Online Services - Introducing Patient Services
We offer an online service for our patients so you can book your appointments and order your repeat prescriptions online at your convenience.
Online appointment booking
Have the flexibility to book and cancel your appointments from home, at work or any location with internet access. You don’t need to queue at the practice, wait on the telephone and you can manage your appointments outside practice opening hours.
Request your repeat prescriptions online
Request your repeat prescriptions quickly online by logging into your account and simply ticking the appropriate boxes. You can review the progress of your repeat prescriptions and any message that the practice may have sent to you.
Online services is a web-based tool designed to enable you to manage some of your general practice needs without having to attend the GP surgery.
To use Patient Service's online services you must:
- Have internet access and an email account.
Note: We advise against the use of a shared e-mail address. Appointment bookings and prescription ordering confirmation emails will be viewable by all those who have access to that email address.
- Download and complete the patient registration form
- Visit the practice with the completed form and inform them that you wish to use this service
- Obtain a registration letter for online services, which will detail all the information that you need to register online.
- Register your account from www.patient-services.co.uk
- Once registered, you will need to activate your account via an email link
Download the Patient Services registration form.
Read our IT Statement of Intent
Enter Patient Service's Online Services